Friday, November 15, 2019

Aussie's Kangaroo



  I was learning to make collages with different textures using images, I made a Australian Kangaroo, It identifies me because I was born in Australia. I think it was a bit hard because I needed to find the right shape for my Kangaroo. I used a brown coffee bean for the short arms and for the round stomach, I also used a brown wooden floor for the outer stomach, the ears and the face. for the eyes and the nose I chose a black, rocky feeling, and last for not least the feet is a dirty brown carpet and the background is a desert of Australia.


What animal do you think you would call it?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kendall, thanks for sharing your collage learning. It must have been really hard to make a kangaroo! I love how you have explained really clearly the way that you created your collage. The different textures of brown look really cool. Do you still have family in Australia? My brother and sister both live over there, and I love to visit them, but I'm glad I live in Aotearoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Whaea Cam, And i do have family in Australia my Aunts,Uncles,cousins, brother and a nephews and a niece.

    ReplyDelete